More Services

E-Waste

WHAT IS E-WASTE?

The term E-waste refers to electronic products that have reached the end of their lives, such as computers, televisions, VCRs, stereos, copiers, and fax machines. Several of these products may be re-used, refurbished, or recycled.

It is estimated that less than 20% of E-waste is formally recycled; the other 80% is either thrown in landfills or recycled informally. Soil and groundwater are contaminated by E-waste in landfills, posing a threat to food supply systems and water sources.

Importance of E-Waste Recycling for a Sustainable Future Approximately 50 million tonnes of electronic and electrical waste (E-waste)

Each year is generated worldwide, equivalent to all commercial airliners combined (or 4,500 Eiffel Towers). There is a significant growth in E-waste, with a growth rate of 20-25% each year. These current trends indicate that E-waste production has the potential to reach 120 million tonnes per year by 2050.

Tips for Reducing your E-Waste Footprint Dispose of your old electrical equipment the right way. You might think that

Your old electrical equipment is no big deal, but did you know there are more risks associated with storing it than you think? In addition to compromising your business operations, a simple data leak can put you in violation of data protection laws, causing your company to face fines.

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU WITH RECYCLING YOUR E-WASTE?

Our mission is to empower businesses to be responsible for their E-Waste’s impact on the environment. E-Waste Recycling is the process of recovering materials from end-of-life electronics and other gadgets. The objective is to reduce E-waste in landfills and promote sustainable management of resources. We offer a comprehensive E-waste solution that helps businesses recycle their electronics responsibly.  RRIT E-waste recycling services are designed to minimize the environmental impact of electronic waste and allow companies to comply with government regulations.

Reducing E-Waste helps conserve Resources and Reduce Energy Consumption

WHAT WE PROCESS

A company’s electronic waste, or E-waste, refers to obsolete electronic devices that will be disposed of, recycled, or sold after being no longer used. This can include:

  • Laptops
  • Hard Drives
  • Tapes, Media
  • PC’s and Computers
  • Desktops
  • Tablets
  • Computer monitors
  • Printers and copiers
  • Printer Cartridges
  • Display Equipment
  • Servers
  • Phone Systems

HOW WE PROCESS

The term E-waste refers to electronic products that have reached the end of their lives, such as computers, monitors, phones, and servers. Several of these products may be re-used, refurbished, or recycled.

REPORTING & CERTIFICATIONS

After the data wiping of hard drives, we provide the reports of data erasure, and RRIT can meet even the most stringent data security requirements with our data destruction solutions. In addition to detailed destruction certificates and hard drive visuals, we provide our clients with simple and transparent reporting for IT Disposals.
Contact us

Any questions? Just write us a message

Send us Message